Code & Software
I put all my semantic sensor query rewriting prototypes and software available for everyone to use and take a look.
- morph: R2RML compliant relational-to-rdf tool written in Scala, includes:
- R2RML reader
- jdbc connection for rdf generation
- morph-streams: Query data streams using SPARQL with streaming extensions:
- Sparql-Stream parser and query rewriting
- Esper rewriting
- Cosm/Pachube rewriting
- morph-web: Sparql-Stream very simple web interface
- siq-metadata: Sensor data W3C SSN Ontology-based metadata repository
- sensor-siq: Sensor data characterization using time series classification
- semantic-streams: first version of Sparql-Stream and SNEEql integration, SSG4Env architecture.